We are Boulder and the Front Range’s fly fishing experts! Providing the best fly fishing equipment, advice, and guide services to anglers in Boulder, the rocky mountain region, and around the world since 1982. We can help you learn how to fish everything from your local freshwater creek to far-away saltwater destinations.
We are deeply committed to the preservation, conservation, and wise use of our fly fishing waters. Our staff and guides abide by and advocate the highest standards of ethical fishing. We practice catch-and-release and are always focused on minimizing any negative impact on our natural resources.
We pride ourselves on:
– A comprehensive selection of the best fly fishing products available that we have fully tested and own ourselves.
– World-class customer service
– Friendly, easily approachable and knowledgeable staff
– An elite guide service with access to excellent waters, both public and private
– The region’s widest selection of fly tying materials
– A spacious outdoor rod-casting test area
– An ongoing schedule of educational fly fishing and fly tying classes for all levels
– Well-traveled staff able to help with your destination trip planning and preparation