Who Is Leading This Class?
Mike Cherim is the owner of Redline Guiding. He has been guiding clients in the White Mountains of New Hampshire for many years and opened Redline Guiding in 2016. Mike has successfully completed the NH 48, he has Redlined all of New Hampshire’s trails, and first summited Mount Washington by his own power at the ripe old age of four…yes, four. Since then, he has successfully summited Washington well over 100 times, is a Long Trail thru-hiker, and he has hiked various trails across the world.
Don’t yet believe Mike is qualified? Check out his certifications below:
Certifications: SOLO Wilderness First Responder (WFR), AHA CPR/AED, AMC Avalanche Level 1 (Avy 1), AMC Class 1 Leader, USFS Trail Adopter, Androscoggin Valley Search And Rescue (AVSAR) – “Winter Above Treeline Team,” Shakedown Committee, and past-member of the Board of Directors (VP), Leave No Trace (LNT) Awareness Trainer, USFS Axe Trained, and a Justice of the Peace in the State of New Hampshire (his commission expires July 13th, 2021).
Materials To Have For The Class (We will send you another email with this info):
- Something to take notes with.
- Map Legend & Data (PDF). Please print on 8.5×11 (portrait).
- Black Pond Bushwhack (PDF). Please print on 8.5×11 (portrait).
- Leave No Trace Information (Bookmark Link to Webpage).
- MWOBS PDF Forecast (Bookmark Link to Webpage).
- MW 7-Day Forecast (Bookmark Link to Webpage).
- Mountain Forecast (Bookmark Link to Webpage).
- NE Trail Conditions (Bookmark Link to Webpage).
- USGS Water Levels (Bookmark Link to Webpage).
- Trails NH Roads (Bookmark Link to Webpage).
If you are going through financial hardships, and can’t afford the nominal fee, just send us a message and we can help.