Colorado Climbing Guides
Colorado offers some of the most stunning hiking trails and climbing routes in the country. The Rocky Mountains provide residents and visitors with nearly unlimited options for easy climbing, to some of the hardest routes in the country.
Our aim is to connect you to the proper guide and adventure that you are looking for. Whether you know exactly what trip you want to go on, or are looking for the perfect itinerary, we’ve got you covered.
A guide can help keep you safe, enhance your experience through knowledge transfer, or even take some amazing pictures of your adventure.
- Introductory days into rock climbing
- Single to multi pitch adventures
- Anchor and rescue courses
- Lead climbing courses
- Full or half adventure days for intermediate to experienced climbers
We Know You Must Have Questions
- We have guides across the state of Colorado for just about any adventure in any season. If we don’t have a guide that fits what you need, we will do the research, and connect you with the best guide that we can find.
- If you have any questions, just reach out. We always get back within 24 hours (usually only within a few hours).
What is Included With Your Guided Climb?
We can discuss equipment rentals, car rides, food, and just about anything else you may need for your hiking/camping needs.
We’d be happy to help you pick out gear if you are looking to purchase equipment.
If you go into nature with Max, he will take care of you. He shares his knowledge and passion with you making sure everyone has a great time. We hiked at waterfalls after heavy rain. He helped passing hikers who needed to change their plans because of the weather. Thank You, Max.