Utah Hiking Guides
Expert Guides to Stay Safe & Have Incredible Experience
Utah offers some of the most stunning hiking trails in the country. The Wasatch Mountains provide residents and visitors with nearly unlimited options for easy day hikes, or extremely tough single day or multi day climbs. From Class 1 trails to extreme vertical ascents where climbing gear and extensive experience is necessary.
In addition, Utah features the incredible Uinta Mountains, the national parks of Southern Utah, Antelope Island, and so much more.
Our aim is to connect you to the proper guide and adventure that you are looking for. Whether you know exactly what trip you want to go on, or are looking for the perfect itinerary, we’ve got you covered.
A guide can help keep you safe, enhance your experience through knowledge transfer, or even take some amazing pictures of your adventure.
- Single Night Lake Camping Excursions
- Alpine Lake Hikes
- Multi-Day Backpacking Trips
- Day Hiking Trips of All Levels
- Snowshoe Tours
We Know You Must Have Questions
- We have guides across the state of Utah for just about any adventure in any season. If we don’t have a guide that fits what you need, we will do the research, and connect you with the best guide that we can find.
- If you have any questions, just reach out. We always get back within 24 hours (usually only within a few hours).
What is Included With Your Guided Hike?
We can discuss equipment rentals, car rides, food, and just about anything else you may need for your hiking/camping needs.
We’d be happy to help you pick out gear if you are looking to purchase equipment.
If you go into nature with Max, he will take care of you. He shares his knowledge and passion with you making sure everyone has a great time. We hiked at waterfalls after heavy rain. He helped passing hikers who needed to change their plans because of the weather. Thank You, Max.
Simply fill out this form, and we will reach out to you.